Saturday, November 30, 2019

Magic 15







It has now been 15 years since I had procedure and brain surgery at Stanford to basically save my life. Maybe it was thought that I was going to get a few years, but not 15. So they have something!

15 is a good solid number. When something has happened for 15 years, there is a good chance it won't end soon. It can, but why did it happen for 15 years already?

15 is also a magic number in numerology. Numerology is old. It goes back 4000 years (from my browser).



"Angela" is a form of "Angel."
This number is even more magic.

______________________


"Among scientists' most fascinating subjects of study are a small group of enigmatic talents, the so-called savants- The knowing ones."  (2:16  this second video). 



I'm not diagnosed as this. No, I am diagnosed as being in a coma. The answers to why I am now doing this are probably in this disorder. I was made vegetative when I opened my eyes. I became semi-vegetative when I started talking. Vegetative is just a coma with the eyes open. That doesn't describe this!


I first had a stroke. Then I could barely move.  I couldn't talk back then. I do some speaking now, but a majority of thought is written. (Not able to speak but able to think can be called Locked-In Syndrome.)


In that savant video, Dr Treffert attributes genetic memory as responsible. I disagree and go with Carl Jung's theory of Collective Unconscious. Today, people say Collective Conscious because the New Age made them aware of these things I guess.

The Collective Unconscious is one of Jung's spookier theories. He suggested there was a large shared memory we all access. I go with this one because I'm not related to similar people. This makes me spooky.


______________________



I did lots of thinking like in that The Diving Bell and the Butterfly movie. That happens when you can't talk. I have much in common with Jean-Dominique Bauby's disability, but I went on to get better. He passed away right after his book was published, the above movie is the same name. That massive amount of thinking has remained with me even though I now talk.

Bauby was 18 years older than me. He
had his stroke the same year that I gave birth to my second daughter. There is no genetic link and I did not know of the man until the movie. A large pot of shared knowledge makes more sense. Medical staff and technology developed from other than genetic memory.

Ooo, spooky! Ooo, that's life! It's only spooky because you don't know. 

Everything else looks good. I use Dr Treffert's work as a guide for what I am experiencing. No other theory has been developed.


______________________


Somehow I "know." That's spooky. Somehow I know my 15th year will be magic.





No comments:

Post a Comment