Monday, December 31, 2018

Competent (Updated 12/30/2018)


I don't want anyone, not even the commercial entities of the hospitals in which I resided, to be held liable. So I have removed all names except mine.  I originally presented this on 11/28/2012.

 

You won't find this document in any medical record. It's here by chance. During my hospitalization at many hospitals, this was thrown into a box. It was written by my doctor at the time to Social Security. The motivation was money.
  
You see, as "semi-vegetative" sometimes I was there, sometimes I wasn't. When I was there, I was fine. My hospital bills weren't being paid on time. This could easily be fixed by a doctor telling Social Security I was competent to receive my money and not need a payee. The doctor was at-risk of losing me as a patient because of non-payment. If I controlled my money, I could pay a bill on time.




If I was mentally all there on 6/2/03, then why am I not now? The stroke was in 2002, which was before this letter. There was no form for recovery. The doctor had to write this letter. The government works by forms or nothing happens. Hence, I am still in a coma.



2 comments:

  1. To be made competent again. My status is screwed up. I could easily be re-hospitalized. That means no more contact.

    ReplyDelete