Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Negatlive Effect of Neuroplasticity



"That heart will give someone a seizure." On the site, the picture was psychedelically flashing. It was continuously changing color. https://www.facebook.com/angela.ronson.9/posts/10215475658778991?comment_id=10215508672644317&reply_comment_id=10215528134330847¬if_id=1547335125934308¬if_t=feed_comment


Laura Besser placed that heart in a friendly response out of love. She wasn't trying to give anyone a seizure. That lays on the nature of the picture.

______________________________________________________



Not me. I don't have a seizure disorder. There have been times when the word "seizure" was used to describe the situation. I believe this was wrong.



I've used this picture to explain rewiring, neuroplsticity.

When I initially had my stroke, I had no movement. I move now. A step back for me would be no movement. This would be a negative effect of neuroplasticity.

At a carehome in Southern California, I was taken for a CT scan. Home staff were concerned that I was staring. This can be a sign of seizures. Staring is common of being in a vegetative state. The CT showed that I was not having a seizure.

Those times when I appeared to be going back into a coma, I didn't have a seizure. My brain was rewiring.

A negative effect of neuroplasticity is person specific. Not everyone couldn't move after a stroke. It is better to start with seizures and then rule them out. A seizure disorder is more common.




This dance was two steps forward
and two steps back.


No comments:

Post a Comment