Sunday, August 19, 2018

Neurogenesis is a Process


Without trying to sound like a total nut, I put my ideas forth. I do not have a lot of the evidence because I am in a government funded insurance program. I can only give gut feeling and my existence as proof. I ask for an MRI. They can't pay for that. I am writing, but all my brain lobes supposedly died years ago. I want to know what I am using.

The NDE probably enhanced what was done right in the initial surgery. Records aren't too clear. For example, I was treated for hypothermia (my body was cold). I doubt that I had been left outside in the snow. It was more likely that my body was chilled for surgery. I believe cooling the body is one of those right things. It's good I got surgery.

"Dead genes" turn on after death and do a lot of repair and emergency work. I had an NDE and had artificial respiration for a few months. My body probably thought it was dead. These genes would have turned on. http://reallifescifi.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-undead-genes-turned-on.html

I also have an undiagnosed disorder which is probably savant syndrome. I've been smart since gradeschool. I wasn't your typical poindexter geek. I was sickening smart, but social and earned nicknames like Brainiac. This disorder allows me to live outside a superbug factory (hospital) and probablly give better care. Oh, do I still have a lot of medical issues! I just don't need surgery.

I was a child genius that went on to other
things, namely this.  I was NOT a doctor.


___________________________________

You are probably seeing neurogenesis. It's not a one time thing and it's done. It's a process. It's more like repeated neuroplasticity. In me it has lasted years.
___________________________________


LOLLIPOP THERAPY

That's what I am calling it. It falls under oral motor exercises done with children. This is speech. You will hear my speech improve.




Something interesting has already happened since I regularly started sucking on lollipops. Heartburn has stopped. Ever since getting the g-tube, there have been problems with acid and formula reflux. Put it in me, and some would come right back up. This stopped with the introduction of lollipops.

I assume the flap from the esophagus to the stomach is stronger and is staying closed. A swallow study with a barium lollipop would be helpful, but those lollipops do not exist. One would have to be made.
___________________________________

Neurogenesis may be more readily seen in me due to this undiagnosed disorder. The disorder magnifies it and then I point it out. Neurogenesis most likely is happening in others with brain injuries, but in subtle ways.

I'm not in a coma, and BOOM one day I am awake. That seems how it happens, http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2012/11/seeing-obvious.html.  No, I am still in a coma. I bet that the "vegetative" people who are now showing signs of consciousness are just experiencing neurogenesis to a lesser extent. Maybe, BOOM, one day they will be conscious.

I've said it before...
"Their quantification of white matter reorganization shows long-distance rewiring in posterior medial cortices, possibly reflecting axonal sprouting or neurite outgrowth, maybe even related to neurogenesis " happens to be Steven Laureys describing a man who was MCS, but started talking nearly 20 years later. What he is saying is that tiny nerve fibers grew and rewired. This is most likely going on with me. http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2017/08/not-fast-enough.html

Growth does not happen overnight. So far it has been years in me. There's no BOOM.





No comments:

Post a Comment