Tuesday, May 16, 2017

My Philosophy On Observations


I didn't become a musical virtuoso over-night. I didn't become a mathematician. No, instead you are getting some weird kind of philosophy/observation that I witness and then write about.

I can barely move. I'm not going to play an instrument. I might again some day. I used to. That's all part of my past. I leave that there.

I'll do math relevant to my situation. If a caregiver needs help with a time sheet, I'll help. If an essay deals with the statistic 1 in 1400 and the emergence of great skill, I am going to discuss it. http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2014/04/extraordinary.html

Maybe I'm doing observation and deduction. I then write it all down.



Way back as an undergrad student, I remember I had to go to the zoo for an anthropology class. The instructor had us observe the monkeys and write down our observations. The video is the actual zoo.



I'm doing that now, but people are the monkeys. I just notice behavior.


_____________________________

The European Union clicked a blog, http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2014/11/neurons-that-fire-together-wire-together.html


From the picture, I could only tell "Europe." Great! A whole continent was looking at my blog! I looked up the flag. It was the European Union. I'm not very political. I have only heard the name before. I looked them up. "The European Union (EU) is a political and economic union of 28 member states that are located primarily in Europe. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
They started the Euro, the common currency. They wouldn't be making a mistake when they decide to look for me.

I was thinking what do they want from me? I remembered Europe also has a brain project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Brain_Project
America also has one.
 

I'm sorry that Europe is stumbling on me first. America is still determining me to be unconscious. My case should have been given to the NIH (National Institute of Health) long ago. America's problem is the Peter Principle.



It will eventually work itself out, but much will be lost. In that video, how long did it take NASA to figure out it goofed? Same here. I think I'm hitting private sector researchers, etc. Obviously I hit Europe. This is a round-about way, but it gets the job done. I'm trying to save information.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment