Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Brain



Dr Morse's blog, http://spiritualscientific.com/DrMorseBlog/2010/11/08/angela-ronson-part-2-consciousness-heals-the-brain/ can be quite confusing. I'll pull out something that is quite astonishing:  "Functional neurogenesis means that new brain cells grow deep within an area of the brain called the hippocampus, and then migrate to specific areas of the brain where they are needed.  These new brain cells then permit new functions or repair damaged functions in the brain." This is the process he believed happened in my brain.
 
I have a new brain? Not exactly. When you have a cut, new cells move to the area and repair it. You see a scab and eventually skin. Something like that happened, but with my brain.
 
Recently there has been a woman in the news who re-grew her breast, I re-grew my brain. If this is true or not is to be determined, but it took me more than enough years.

No comments:

Post a Comment