Thursday, June 11, 2020

Talking About a Dead Body Isn't Strange

1-23-2021
 I wasn't breathing. I was on a ventilator. My heart stopped. I'm dead. Fact. There is no freaking out.




" I can't imagine how strange it must be for you now, as a conscious person, to read the old medical records." - sarcastic_f on Twitter

It's not really hard for me to talk about myself as severely medically involved. That person died.

If you read the records, that person really did die.

So, the body snatchers replaced me? I watched horror as a  kid.

I believe a biological process happened. Nothing is proven. The releasing of the "undead  genes" look  promising. I wrote on this topic,   http://reallifescifi.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-undead-genes-turned-on.html






"There was no left brain functioning, no attachment to the ego,  you didn't care what other people thought," Oprah Winfrey, 7:45.

How did I know my left hemisphere was damaged?

I only moved my left side. That meant I had right hemisphere function.

With no left brain function, I didn't care about a half-dead body. It was a plain and simple fact.
_______________

Now that I move my right side...

Am I rewiring?
or
Am I growing new brain cells?

If you go with that I was brain dead, then these are new cells.




No comments:

Post a Comment