Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I'm brain dead, dead, in respiratory failure, or I am semi-vegetative.

I'm brain dead, dead, in respiratory failure, or I am semi-vegetative. It's all the same to me. "Vegetative" is a coma, even if the eyes are open. See why I was called this? "Semi-vegetative" isn't even a proper term. It's made up. 




If I stopped breathing while I was asleep, and then started breathing again when awake, shouldn't I have been tested for sleep apnea? Isn't that what on-going 'Acute Respiratory Failure' is? It was made my diagnosis because it kept happening. I was never tested, though. I've since taught myself to sleep on my side, and I hope that I wake if there is a problem. Hopefully brain-growth has happened and I am now passed it.
____________________


The state may finally realize that I am not brain dead in a coma, but the federal government does not.

Someone from a state contracted nursing agency visited. They saw I am not dead or in a coma. This is the state's program. What is seen is reported.

Let the state take it up with the federal government. (Citizens have to voice concern to their politician.)
____________________



I'm not doing anything. People have to do it.
  

Just because I am conscious does not mean that I am a functional person in society. I have deficits. I don't get up and go. Stop with the "you need to do this" comments.   https://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-have-issues.html


What I accomplish now is through motivational writing- one letter at a time with one finger. What I get done comes from good communication skill, not magic.



No comments:

Post a Comment