Thursday, August 8, 2019

We Were Blinded By The Light


This is the whole movie on Dannion Brinkley, but I have it open at a particular part. 
 https://youtu.be/77lc0yasjYc?t=1411
IT SHOULD OPEN AT 23:21.

"The light is killing my eyes."
"Here take these." The  attendant hands Dannion his sunglasses.

I've never seen this issue addressed anywhere else. Bright light also bothers my eyes.

I've always left it to being blind in my right eye, but something else may be going on. I'm not blind anymore. So like I said, it may be something else.

______________________

When you die, people will expect you to be some kind of "swami." 

This man was blessed with seeing the future. This excerpt is from the movie "Saved By the Light." It is based on a true story.





I don't exactly fit in. What you are reading technically isn't possible. A vegetative person can't write. (A Locked-In person can. You see the error. Being Locked-In and doing this would be strange but not paranormal.) I'm magic.

I don't know what to call "smelling the cookies before the package is open." It isn't "swami."

I can be going to the right just like everyone else. All of a sudden, I go left. I was blinded by the light.




No comments:

Post a Comment