Sunday, December 15, 2019

Do You Have A Husband?



I'm getting asked if I am married A LOT! 

I have something better than a spouse, and it holds the power to put you in jail if you try to have a relationship with me. I have a diagnosis that says I am vegetative. I have been vegetative for 17 years.

You may not understand until you watch the following. The incident talked about happened earlier during the year that I wrote this.



The father was found and jailed. CNN 

(My situation is totally different, yet I am held to these standards.)



__________________________________________


I don't understand why a person would risk getting their butt thrown in jail over the looks of a person. I will cut the internet some slack. I get "desperate" with these folks, but what the Hell is going on in person?

I've been propositioned by a nurse. Hey, different state, different nurse than in the video. My response to the guy was that I laughed.

C'mon this guy was a nurse! He knew my dignosis. He knew the consequences. No, he didn't know me or how I was personally.

It's possible that he saw dollar signs. I was starting to talk and it was obvious that I was misdiagnosed. Can't people tell by now that I never sued? (Statute of  limitations is now up.) 

I see differently. No one doctor is at fault. Rather it's the system. A person does their job. The system  gave incorrect information. A person can't be held responsible for another's mistake. 

Besides, how could I sue when hospitalized and "in a coma?'




______________________




If the woman was married  before her coma it would be different. I say coma, because vegetative is  coma.

I talk. I can't possibly be in a coma. That's true, but I live in a system of wrong information. It will have you believing the wrong thing, like I am in a coma.

Obviously I'm not in a coma. This needs to be documented before there is a spouse. 





2 comments:

  1. The statute of limitations to sue may not be up. It tends to begin to run when you knew or should have known you may have a claim. And, the time to sue is tolled while physically or mentally incapacitated from suing. If you have a guardian, and if the law in your jurisdiction says that the guardian had to file suit within the limitations period, but the guardian failed to do so, you can sue the guardian (and their insurance). I urge you to find a TOP TIER litigation firm in your jurisdiction to explore your options if you have not already. You'll want one with lawyers who have been doing medical malpractice for more than 20 years, and a firm that has at least a few RNs on staff, if not MDs. You also want one that regularly takes cases to the court of appeals, because there are a lot of firms that are only interested in easy wins and you don't want them because they will sell you out for a quick settlement. Also, there are firms that semi-specialize in traumatic brain injury cases, and if you can find one of those that also meets the other criteria, all the better.

    It just occurred to me that I write this on Christmas morning. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and great strides of recovery in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no guardian. Should I try the ACLU again? They have internet access set up, so I can mssg them. Phone is out. My voice is still unreliable; one day is good n the next isn't. U have to see me in person to get gestures.
      The govt terminated my guardian so I could pay bills but left me vegetative cuz I was going to die.

      Delete