Thursday, August 2, 2018

Less Scary


This picture can be clicked.




The Vatican viewed my blog today. I give! Give me a halo and harp and wait for me to sprout wings!

Click
 
I've tried to be the level headed voice of reason. I can't reason with indoctrinated faith.



I want to make it less scary for people. I'm not an angel or a saint. I'm just a person relating my experience. If someone else goes through it, they will know what to do and maybe even improve upon it.





I have filled the job of the "missing thing."

In Early Intervention, parents would come home from the hospital with this itty-bitty thing that may have been born a few  months earlier. It may have been a grandparent, foster parent, adoptive family, etc that brought the child home. Maybe there was prenatal drug exposure. Sometimes it was the '80's "crack baby" coming home (This was a big fallacy. A lot of these babies ended up okay with some early intervention.)

They all experienced the magic of medicine. Medicine really isn't magic is it? I made it less mystical.



Click


This is life. You deal with it.







No comments:

Post a Comment