Friday, June 8, 2018

Unfinished Nomination

In my e-mail...
  
WEGO Profile 
I received an "Almost" nomination. Maybe the process was too involved. So I did a nominate myself.

Choose an award. They have tons. You can nominate more than once so you can do all the ones you like. I did Best in Show, Blog, which is the second award in the second row,  but the order changes with log-in. Under name, fill in Angela Ronson, and then username I used my e-mail, angelar70@att.net

The category is Brain Health in interests.  My blog url is
I put as a reason is that the blog is very clear. You can get creative in this section.

CLICK CONTINUE. Sign-in and submit.

Other patient leaders may use this. Just copy and paste the url. Be sure to add your name and e-mail.



https://awards.wegohealth.com/nominees/12362#_=_


No comments:

Post a Comment