Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Refurbished Goods


Get crackalackin 'cause time's awasting. Get moving. 



"How long is this going to take??" It's going on 15 years since my original bleed.

I think it is because I escaped diagnosis the first time. People are like what? It has to do with when I was a child and was a "prodigy." Remember I moved then dropped out? The school psychologist at an elementary school had started something, and I was being tracked each year to high school, but I had left that school district. I then dropped out of school altogether by passing an equivalency test.

NDE means Near Death Experience. I was very near death. I actually crossed that line a few times. My surgery records state I was resuscitated. My mother reports that she was called many times. I personally remember "coding" the last time and wrote about it, http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2013/04/when-dead-sing.html.

"I believe the NDE can turn on what have been called "undead genes." http://reallifescifi.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-undead-genes-turned-on.html The NDE and Savant Syndrome combination then re-build the information in the cell. All this information, including age-related damage, is taken by the stroke. The stroke actually kills the entire brain cell, not my entire brain. That combo of NDE and Savant Syndrome not only saved my life, but rebuilt it." http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2017/11/soup.html

No one knows how long this window will stay open. Development seems to mirror child development, but the speed varies and one area may go faster than another. Maybe it will last 25 years, give or take a few years. It could be indefinite, but I doubt I will live that long. I know I wouldn't want this body in this condition. Everything would have to work as it should.

Can we refurbish a person? We are doing organ transplants now. New parts are being grown in the lab. We're headed in the direction of refurbishing a person.

Now my brain may have done it. Science needs to study and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment