Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Are You Unconscious?



No. I'm pretending to be dead.

Of course I'm not unconscious! That's ridiculous. If you take what is on paper from long ago, I am unconscious. Paper was never updated.


I am frequently asked if I am unconscious and I wonder about the person asking. You cannot doubt your own consciousness as given by Descartes. Cogito ergo sum or "I think therefore I am." I've always thought, even when I couldn't speak. Thinking was probably for a short amount of time. My consciousness now is comparable to ADD, or Attention Deficit Disorder.

8-7-2014

"Are u  starin' at the car?"
Huh? I have a car calander. She was talking about that. I was in la-la land.
I believe this to be remaining PVS. In the beginning, I was lucid long enough to pay a bill. It became longer lucidity, n moments of "staring" were thought to be seizures. Now "staring " is very shallow. It's less than daydreaming.
Knowing this. What is PVS?

I now will catch myself staring. It must be less for me to catch my own self. 'Lost in thought' we say. It's just annoying now.

So I've always been conscious. It becomes 'how long do I remain conscious.' Isn't that MCS, Minimally Conscious State? Again this comes up. http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2013/06/its-on-line.html

No comments:

Post a Comment