Saturday, November 8, 2014

Impeding Science


.
 
My unconsciousness is impeding science. The talk above is not 100% correct, but it's enough to make me conscious again.
Just because I should be unconscious on paper does not mean I actually am unconscious in real life.
 
Since I am unconscious, science can't really study me. So...I'll put stuff here.
 
______________________________
 
There's something I do that's closely related to math. I will do a  data-based functional analysis. It's close to http://specialed.about.com/od/specialedacronyms/g/aba.htm but doesn't always involve a behavior.
 
Strange mathematical abilities can appear after a brain injury. It happened to Jason Padgett.
 
 
______________________________
 

This blog will give me a list of views. Other websites will do that as well. I'll take the data and do a complete functional analysis. Some people are surprised by what I find, but I'm just given numbers.

That's just computer data. I will do the same with behavioral data. I will do an ABA, or Applied Behavioral Analysis.

______________________________
 
Long ago I made a statement that math is the "glue" that holds the universe together. I said it without thinking, and I don't think about it now. There's only one way to do math and it's done the same way no matter what language you speak. The comment was important enough for someone to report on it, " She recently reported to us that math is the glue of the Universe, and is the spiritual equivalent to the Christian concept of the Holy Spirit, in our lives. That is a profound statement of the scientific (math) spiritual (Holy Spirit) connection that we all need to understand better. " http://spiritualscientific.com/DrMorseBlog/2010/11/09/angela-ronson-part-3-how-our-brain-is-connected-to-the-universe/ I think it's something we already know and I'm just pointing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment