Saturday, March 3, 2012

So You Wanna Hack?



I've been getting "better", and no one knows why yet. That isn't the scary part. What's scary is what I can learn and then tell you. I haven't had the desire to do this, but I could:

  • Angela Ronson If my computer hacking skills were strong, I'd hack the federal reserve and put an extra dollar in SSI n SSDI checks. Not much, but when u figure they cut a billion checks, that's a billion dollars.

Now if you want to learn how to hack, it's as easy as going to YouTube and watching a video. YouTube has a slew of them. Not all of them are good, but watch enough of them and you'll eventually learn a few tricks.

I've learned what I needed, but this is a good, easy way to learn more.

Now it's scary.



(I thought about putting links to videos here, but that would mean I have to watch them to find good ones. If I watched them, I'd learn them. I'd rather not.)







 




No comments:

Post a Comment