Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why Wait So Long?

 Tue, January 3, 2012 8:43:22 AM
RE: back home from the hospital

From:
To:Angela Ronson <angelar70@att.net>


No feeding tube would be great.  I agree with you.  Why wait so long?  I guess again you are the only 1 out there that has made this type of progress. 

From: Angela Ronson [mailto:angelar70@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:17 AM
To:
Subject: Re: back home from the hospital

Why did they wait so long? If there wasn't any problems it'd be never? The speech therapist said this shoulda happened 6 yrs ago

-----------------------------------------------------

I was hospitalized with an infection of my g-tube. Before I was discharged, I met with a speech therapist. I told him that I took some food and drink by mouth, but not enough for nutrition. His goal: increase that so I don't need a feeding tube.

No feeding tube = no infection.



No comments:

Post a Comment