Tuesday, June 4, 2019

"How do you get on here?"


"How do you get on here?" I was asked. "Carefully! " I wrote back."Ha! This has taken me yrs. I do have 1 finger to use now. My head is full of knowledge."

Watch how the boy points at letters. I am doing the same except with a computer keyboard. I don't have any of those behaviors.




I can move my left arm as I want. I worked a long time and have refined my ability to hit and press a key. At first, I took days to write an answer. Now it might be 10 minutes if not too much is needed. 
                                                        
__________________





I said that I didn't have the behaviors in that video. I didn't have any behavior. In the following video, see how the man sits and stares until his father puts music on. I don't require music, but the lack of behavior is the same.  



This movie is based on an Oliver Sacks case.
The man has a brain tumor.





No comments:

Post a Comment