Sunday, March 17, 2019

People in comas like PB&J


I've been told I am in coma. I'm being serious. I'm diagnosed as being vegetative. Vegetative is not conscious. When I came out of a coma, I was still out of it. I was made vegetative. So my eyes are open but I don't know what's going on. I've been in a coma all these years and have never gotten better.

Swallowing is a criteria looked at. The test for this is a barium swallow. For me when I last had this test, some barium was mixed into applesauce. I did not swallow applesauce. If a barium lollipop existed the outcome might be different. (No one try to develop one. That just sounds gross.) After my test, I was approved for lollipops. That's improvement!

This is the stupidest thing I ever heard of, I am unconscious because I don't swallow. What's even more stupid are the countless times people have disagreed with me and have tried to show me my mental incompetence.

I'm going to go with it. I am vegetative and in a coma.

______________________

 My order from Lollies By Leah.
Peanut Butter & Jelly is in the middle.


Dear govt,
I like the Peanut Butter and Jelly lollipops from Lollies By Leah. Maybe all persons in coma should be given Peanut Butter and Jelly.



Peanut Butter is on one side. 
Jelly is on the other side.
Video by Ashley Moyer.
_______________________



This is ludicrous! Do they even know what a coma is?

Why is it that vegetative was made an open-eye coma? The state must have some inkling of consciousness. It would be tiny; less than MCS, Minimally Conscious State. It's just a seed and my seed is growing faster. In another few years it will look even more stupid that I am still in coma.




It's sad, so sad (so sad)
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd



No comments:

Post a Comment