Monday, July 16, 2018

Idiocy


It now approaches idiocy to continue saying that I am vegetative, or not conscious. Now that I get ideas across, it is extremely difficult to say that I am not conscious. What is vegetative in me then? Nothing. The quality of being "Vegetative" exists in your perception of me. As time goes on, I adapt and technology improves. Your perception of me changes.

In this next video, if you take away the man's computer, what do you have?


Oh my!

When I left the hospital I was not typing. I did not have the hand dexterity to hit a selected computer key. Computers existed and so did trackball mice for computers, so there's no excuse for the technology not being there. A mouse can select characters, and I had enough movement for a mouse.

A trackball mouse works opposite of the standard computer mouse. The mouse is stationary, and the hand or thumb moves a trackball. The ball controls the cursor on the screen of the computer.

I plan to order this for my right hand.


The person who knows this technology is lacking in most places. Traditionally, this role has been filled by the Occupational Therapist (OT). I don't think the OT at that last hospital I was at knew much about computers.
__________________________

I think it's funny that I got, read, and responded to an e-mail explaining to me that I am in a coma, http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2014/05/dear-vegetable.html
This will happen in a pseudo-coma. Yes, pseudo as in fake. People, doctors, were fooled. I came back to tell them.



__________________________

Pseudo-coma is also called Locked-In Syndrome. That diagnosis was ignored at the beginning, and now there are problems. I have limited speaking which continues to slowly improve and I write a lot.

First, the writing, speaking, and increasing limited movement I am showing are all products of me coming out of Locked-In Syndrome. Second, I write. This appears to be Savant Syndrome, but it is not yet established as a diagnosing disorder.

This secondary condition is harder to prove, for the condition. At times it appears paranormal. The behaviors can't be explained, but they shouldn't be ignored. It will be hard to say that this writing doesn't exist. This condition needs to be made a diagnosing disorder. Then it can be studied. Even I am overwhelmed into believing I have paranormal powers. People unrelated to the situation need to look at it.


This is from the movie Michael. 
The actor is hiding angel wings under his coat.



1 comment: