Thursday, June 21, 2018

You Only Had One Job


All the government had to do was observation and documentation. Instead, they have tried to cover-up that anything ever happened.



The government is in control. It will control what it can. It's in a completely different mode of thinking. It doesn't think in terms of research. No, it's categorize and file away. That leaves school and church to give answers. Science in schools is diminishing and religion is less and less.



So the "gap" in my case was 15 years ago. You have to watch the video to see what a gap is. A gap is something inexplicable by science. It's easy to say God is the reason.


15 years ago it was easy to say that I was alive because of God.

I'm still alive.

15 years ago, the reason why I'd immediately would die was removed. This allowed my brain the chance to be in a healthy, safe environment. It wasn't going to be hit with another bleed.



________________________

Now we get into theory. I believe 2 principles are going on. First, all damage was wiped out. Second, the speed at which this "recovery" occurred and that I can write about it.

The first is a biological theory. I've seen video of Aubrey de Grey discussing it, in the area of Longevity, or aging.



Basically, age is damage that accumulates. If you want to erase age, then erase all the damage.

This particular type of stroke would have done that - erase everything. Go back and look at the medical records. I was dying. I was placed on artificial breathing, a ventilator. At one point, my heart even stopped.

I've seen evidence of this theory in my youthful appearance. I don't know how long this will last, but I have documented this.

As for dying any time in the near future, it looks doubtful.

If everything was wiped out, how am I still alive and able to communicate? That's where the second theory/disorder comes in.




This second condition is recognized by the media, but it is not a listed condition in a manual of disorders. To say someone has it would just be saying, despite any evidence.

I have evidence, though.

I'm either savant or very smart. The savant has incredible neuroplasticity. "Savant syndrome, both in the congenital and acquired types, provides compelling evidence of remarkable brain plasticity." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677584/  I continually have made progress. I have never "plateaued" as the therapists say, or my condition never reached no improvement.

At first I thought I must be hyper-plastic, or overly neuroplastic.



I have been "reprogramming" cells at an alarming rate. I can only say reprogramming as that is a guess. It has been too much time for recovery of old behaviors. I do have old memories, though. That would coincide with reprogramming from old blueprints. 

I say an "alarming rate", but it appears slow. There have been only a couple of cases where speech returned late after a brain injury. (These people were MCS, not the more disabled PVS.) On average, 20 years can be expected. How long does the typical child stay with it's parents? Countries vary, but the US education system uses 18-22 years as it's age of exit. I started writing in half the time. It sounds and feels long because we are now using years.

I'm extremely smart. That has always been the case. You get this, me communicating through literature. There is evidence. All documentation, or what little, comes from the brain injured person of interest, not who was intended. Research is poorly done.

Instead of drawing pictures, I am writing stories. No one has attempted to explain that.




_________________________

April 3, 2019


Proof I Talk

This is evidence of a talking vegetable. Something still doesn't  doesn't appear right with the look, but the sound is dead on. I definitely don't sound vegetative.

The look reminds me of a blind person. The look is dreamy. Blind persons don't focus on the speaker. I am low vision and I do treat vision as secondary. This may affect my look. https://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2014/11/supersonic-hearing.html




1 comment: