Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Can an incompetent person sue?


Can an incompetent person sue?

No.

An incompetent person lacks legal capacity.

Since I am vegetative, I am not conscious. I lack legal capacity.

When I was initially admitted to the hospital, a representative payee was appointed. I believe it was a law firm. They could have represented me. There's a problem now, though. They were nixed after I opened my eyes so I could pay bills. It was faster and more efficient if I paid. 

Click to enlarge



I was found competent to pay bills, but I was left not conscious. My diagnosis should have also been changed at that time, but it wasn't. A vegetable could pay bills? I'm sorry, but the government looks idiotic.

"Semi" was added to vegetative a few years later. I wasn't talking at first and that warranted vegetative. As time passed, I started vocalizing. "Semi" was added. Yay, I was only a vegetable part of the time! I may only be vegetative when I sleep now. That hasn't been monitored.

If people want me to have legal capacity, then I will have to be made conscious. The word "vegetative" will have to be removed.





This was my Music Therapist.

2 comments:

  1. let me expand on my objective; KNOWLEDGE not $$$$$$$.i simply dont care about financial remuneration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The govt is in a completely different place. It's thinking national defense. https://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2018/06/you-only-had-one-job.html

      Delete