Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Legalization of Marijuana


The legalization of marijuana is over-due.




You can't see it in this video, but I have a hole in my neck. I used to be on a ventilator because I couldn't breathe. I kept the breathing tube for 3 years in my neck after I was taken off the machine. I was told not to be around smoke or risk going back on a machine. Smoking is out.
 
Second, I have a g-tube to get nutrition. I do not swallow. I only consistently swallow my saliva.

In the video, I am holding a medical marijuana lollipop.
 
(Remember, I only swallow saliva right now. Lollipops just flavor the saliva.) Marijuana was legalized in California and is making it's way across the country. Just from this, I foresee a heavy duty cough drop. It would benefit all people, not just medical marijuana users.

I have compared the banning of marijuana to the banning of alcohol during Prohibition. How well did that work? Many OTC liquid medicines have alcohol in them (like liquid Nyquil and Dimetapp). I see no problem in using medical marijuana as an ingredient in commercial medicine.

There's no reason marijuana is withheld from people. There is no reason I should be withheld from people. (I have been. The essays are just shocking.) It all boils down to beliefs, which include prejudices.

Not everyone became an alcoholic when alcohol was legalized. Not everyone will become a pothead with the legalization of marijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment