Saturday, July 15, 2017

Crowd-Sourcing Ideas


Recovery from LIS, Locked-In Syndrome, can be a long process. Not much is known about it. I got to thinking... I only can speak a few sentences. Maybe it's not a mystery that I talk without swallowing. It's just time I learn how to swallow. I know a long time has passed. Maybe these lollipops I use are just the right thing.
 
I'd like to get the thoughts of #speech therapists.


___________________________

It's been a few months since I started using lollipops to learn how to swallow. I notice I'll swallow throughout the day but it is not controlled. I just can't make myself swallow. It just comes.
___________________________

I'm using the computer for therapy. In this case, speech. http://braininjuryknow.blogspot.com/2015/09/using-computer-for-therapy.html
 
I'm crowd-sourcing ideas. With this issue, speech therapists from around the world can have input.







No comments:

Post a Comment