Sunday, June 11, 2017

Back To Life








 

Some brain injury can cause brain death. "The idea is to inject the patient’s own stem cells into the spinal cord to stimulate the growth of neurons." https://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/controversial-trial-to-test-transhumanist-theories/12327

That's what I think happened to me...or some variation, probably caused by gravity, or some medical procedure.
Originally, I thought I may have spinal stem cells, caused by the bleed. I was told that the blood from the bleed "ran down your neck." What major bone is in the neck? The spinal cord is there. I figured I gave myself a spinal tap with the bleed. http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2017/06/sparking-imagination.html

This study is controversial because they want to do it on brain dead patients. You can't get consent from a dead person.
__________________________ 

Why is this man so happy? Why is he singing to me? He read my records from the first hospital that treated me. They don't outright say that I am brain dead, but rather list the criteria. That's a good thing for me because I would have one heck of a time trying to get that monkey off my back.

So, if I am brain dead, or significantly damaged, how am I doing this?



__________________________ 

There is also another issue to consider... whatever happened, "released my inner genius." My knowledge has increased as brain injury symptoms have decreased. Would this procedure universally unlock genius?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment