Saturday, February 4, 2017

Confirming My Existence



This gets hard. If a person puts in my social security number, he or she is told that all I say is not possible. The person with that number is unconscious.

The best that can be done is to contact Neuroscience News because they have done all this footwork just trying to get me medical services, or to contact the original reporter who wrote for the local newspaper on me. http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2012/02/angela.html
[The reporter, Mike Tharp, and the music therapist, David Snellbacher, both have Facebook accounts and have been contacted through here. Click their names for links to their accounts.]

I don't think much has happened in the area of regaining consciousness since this featured patient died:



This man was in care. He was easily verified through the nursing home. That can't happen with me. (This is terrible, because if any other patient makes it out of care, that person dies at home and no one knows. That actually happened to a girl that was at the hospital I was last at.) I'm currently not in care anymore. I was for 4 years. [I think this is another clue, because you just don't easily get out of supervised medical care.]

It is very unusual that I write. It's also unusual that I can do my own medical care. It's unusual I have so much scientific knowledge. Then there's digging in my past...I played piano at an early age. I took advanced placement classes. I left high school at 16 and had a BA at 19. (Medical professionals are now going to say savant syndrome.)

Here's a big problem. I am unconscious. Savant syndrome can't be looked at. [For doctors who want to give me that, I would have to be diagnosed conscious first.] There will be legal problems with changing my diagnosis. There will be legal problems for not changing my diagnosis. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Choose the lesser evil? How about, 'just go with the truth.'

No comments:

Post a Comment