Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Tale of Two Pictures





The pictures are exactly one year apart. I was updating a community of followers, but someone made a comment about neuroplasticity. I compared the two pictures. Yes, it was blatant. It can be seen in the two pictures.

Neuroplasticity: The brain's ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections throughout life. Neuroplasticity allows the neurons (nerve cells) in the brain to compensate for injury and disease and to adjust their activities in response to new situations or to changes in their environment.  http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=40362


Neuroplasticity is also called rewiring.

Now how is it so blatant in the two photographs? Look at the first picture. The original post was about my hair. My face was of no concern. Today we're looking at my face. The second picture is a year later. I was just showing the change. People will think that I am happier.

 

The other corner of my mouth comes up. I have a definitive smile--line around my mouth. My face doesn't droop.

It can't be said that I am happier. I can't get away with jokes or antics. Maybe, it is that you are happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment