Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Thousand Year Question






How long can I be in a coma? I'm not physically, but I am on paper. This has caused problems, but nothing that is currently dire.

Now here is something unusual that might have occurred to a biologist or someone with background in biology. Aging is the accumulation of damage in the cells. If this damage is repaired, then there is no aging.

What I proposed is that neurogenesis happened due to adult stem cell release. Damage in neural cells is repaired. I can write.

I'm not just a head. I do have a whole body. Cell repair won't only be neural. The accumulation of damage to other cells in my body will be repaired. This has implications, 'We will be able to live to 1,000' http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/4003063.stm

I'm alive when I am supposed to be dead. People need to start asking questions.



 I did not replace my brain. I proposed that adult stem cells repaired it.



I go back to how long can I be in a coma. Will I be in a coma for a thousand years? That sounds ridiculous, but this whole thing is. I've already explained why I wouldn't die when expected. It's called surgery to remove the cause, but the government wouldn't do it. Now I'm still in a coma and not dead. Something is probably going on to remove accumulated damage from all my cells, not just the neural ones that allow me to write this.

I wonder...how will I be in a thousand years?

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment