Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Supersonic Hearing

VIDEOS UPDATED 4/7/2017
 
"You must have supersonic hearing or something,"
"Yes I do."




I am extremely low vision. I can see up to 7ft away with my left eye and 3-5 feet with my right. It was less, so I have hopes for more.

My first memory is of hearing something. I was most likely still in a deep coma. This is represented in lighter coma at the end in coma scales. It was a buzzer or alarm. It was annoying, and I thought it my alarm clock. I was sleeping good! I didn't want to wake up. I later found out the ventilator had an alarm and the noise was that.







I had been asleep for 5 weeks.

That was 12 years ago. I was classified as in a Persistent Vegetative State (PVS) when I woke. It became "Permanent." Some call that a coma. I disagree. Do I appear vegetative? Do I appear like I'm in a coma?

No comments:

Post a Comment