Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My "Paralyzed" Hand





In the picture you see me waiving my left hand. That means I used my right hand to take the picture. I move my right hand? I was told it was paralyzed. My left hand moves better. I could have done this picture the other way around. I had a couple. I liked this one better and discarded those.

Instead of paralyzed, it is greatly delayed. It all goes back to rewiring now. My right side is taking a lot longer to rewire.


Long ago I wrote, http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2011/08/neurogenic-therapy.html I've been doing ART a long time on my "paralyzed" side. I never thought it was paralyzed. I couldn't do much, but I could sleep. It started in the hospital, where nurses could roll me on my side. Now I can roll myself. It's the position that is important. Obviously it's not instant. How many years now? It does work, though. Don't say paralyzed. Say greatly delayed.
 
 
 
 
He can't move...or can he?

No comments:

Post a Comment