Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Haven't Enjoyed It




Enjoy it? Not even. It hasn't been enjoyable. I've been making it liveable, just a bit bearable.

I describe it, http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2011/08/description.html and record a lot of my ideas. I write other stuff as well. "Enjoy the show," though? That hasn't been the case. It has been a learning and teaching experience, though.

Hopefully, all this writing it down will help someone else.

It's been more like the following song, The Scientist by Coldplay.


I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

My BA is in psychology, but it's a "soft science." I've had the introductory courses in math and biology, but psychology is rich in philosophy. Instead of explaining the neuroscience behind what's happening, I'll ask "why" is it happening. I'm big on statistics. I'll work on figuring it out...through all the obstacles.... (Did I tell you I'm listed as unconscious?)  

No comments:

Post a Comment