Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm Still In A Coma?


I'm in a coma? That's the best you got? How lame.

I'd expect a better explanation from a child. I might be a princess.




The e-mail in question that was sent to me is in http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2014/05/dear-vegetable.html
All I was trying to do was contact the government and tell them they were wrong.

They don't want to hear it. They are dead set in their belief, and refer to me as being in a coma.
_________________________________________________


When I first got the e-mail I was stunned. It was telling me I was in a coma. Second, I guess this institution of the government sees fit to communicate with persons in coma by e-mail. Some would say it's the government at its finest.

Where did they go wrong? Actually, it started many years before I was born. A belief existed that humans are born with a certain number of neurons in the brain. That's it. If you lose or damage those, they are gone forever. "A neurological nihilism—a sense that treatment for many brain problems was ineffective or even unwarranted—had taken hold, and it spread through our culture, even stunting our overall view of human nature. Since the brain could not change, human nature, which emerges from it, seemed necessarily fixed and unalterable as well." http://www.normandoidge.com/normandoidge.com/EXCERPT.html




The belief is wrong.
  
I am just a person. Sure I went a little further faster, but that doesn't mean the rules don't apply to me. It means the wrong rules are being applied. Listen to the video clips. Those are more like what should  be applied.

I once was in a  coma. I slowly came out of that. I had a brain surgery (with a scan that shows I have a brain!). I've trekked to various facilities and homes. I've gotten better. Since the notion exists that once a brain is damaged it's damaged forever, I remain in a coma. Since brain cells were damaged in the initial bleed (I've heard 80% of my brain), I still don't have most of my brain. Old beliefs need to be re-evaluated. They just sent someone in a coma an e-mail. They better notice.  I AM NOT IN A COMA.

 





1 comment: