Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Manmade Miracle

 


My AVM that bled was in my cerebellum next to my pons. I remember hearing that anyway. You can forget seeing anything at that time back in the hospital. My eyes are better now. I can see big things in the next room. In the beginning after the stroke I was blind. At the rehab, they patched my right eye,

I had to have heard this at the rehab. They are the only ones who mentioned the pons.

Now we are talking pontine bleed. That's classic Locked-In Syndrome.


You might have to enlarge to read.

My AVM bled primarily in my cerebellum, then the whole brain. Now thinking way back to when I was in college, the cerebellum controls heart rate and breathing. I stopped breathing at a clinic. Records say that I was resuscitated at the trauma center.

I died at that hospital. Read the record.

Something had to have happened because I am alive and writing this. This characteristic about me is two part. First there is alive.  I believe writing is due to a second surgery, but the skill could not be seen right away. So much time has passed that the skill is attributed to miracle.




My heart stopped at the trauma center. They knew it was going to stop, so they did something to buy some time. They chilled me. I was close to frozen. I had to be a bit of a sleuth to figure this out. The records state that I was treated for hypothermia. My mother described that an apparatus was put over me to control my temperature. They did Whole Body Cooling! It worked.


I didn't drown. I did have a minor car accident, but I never went into the river next to me. It was snowing where I was. 
Freezing my body was at the hospital. They didn't freeze all the way, but my heart stopped.





Some will not see a connection of now to a surgery done years ago. It was brain surgery, though, and outcomes take a long time. Yes, everyone saw the immediate result, the removal of impending death. The AVM was removed but no one saw what grew there to take its place. I haven't even seen. I can only go by outward behavior...and that looks very good!

So dear US government, I am not vegetative and I am not about to die. The AVM was removed back in 2004 at Stanford. Nothing is there to bleed, now. You would know this if you read the records. You would know this if you didn't delete the records.

One more thing dear government, DO NOT SCHEDULE ANOTHER SWALLOW STUDY AND CUT OFF MY FORMULA. That last time was a fiasco. The formula is my only source of nutrition. Are you trying to kill me? This is written, not verbal, and there is no need to swallow. You never gave me Speech Therapy. Why would I swallow?
l

No comments:

Post a Comment