Sunday, October 4, 2020

Growing My Brain

 



Does the brain grow after age 25?  I think it 's 25 now. The legal drinking age is 21. The two coincided at 21, but when brain age went up, drinking age didn't.

It's easy to see if the brain grows at a later age. Just look at mine.

I had a massive stroke at age 32. At age 34 I had complex treatment at Stanford University and Hospital. They removed damage and injury to the cerebellum of my brain. That was 16 years ago now.

What grew back?

I couldn't do this then. Speaking was "yes/no" and a few words. Writing was out of the question. I was just starting to move this arm that I am typing with, and my other arm was still paralyzed. Something had to grow so I could do this.
 

10/14/2020
Does somebody want to look? I'm still vegetative. Last test was a barium swallow at this hospital (Merced). I didn't swallow so nothing changed. Why am I writing if I am vegetative?
If no one shows interest then to Hell with this n I quit.


No comments:

Post a Comment