Saturday, January 4, 2020

I Should Get Services

To deny that I am conscious is only to hold back progress.








I, too, think I should get OT (Occupational Therapy), PT (Physical Therapy), and SLT  (Speech and Language Therapy), in addition to the nursing services I now receive. I can only forward this comment.

Obviously I am talking to you. If I was vegetative I wouldn't be able to do that. Vegetative is considered a coma with the eyes open. I am not in a coma. I am not vegetative. Something else has to be given as diagnosis.

I think my diagnosis as "semi-vegetative" has thrown everybody. It allows a vegetative patient to talk. Contrary, "Minimally Conscious" should have been given at that time. I doubt I am still minimal 15 years later. A whole stage wasn't tracked other than my posts. Someone better get these in case companies fold.

Even if my local university can only document, then they should. It is crazy that there is absolutely nothing other than what I do myself. 

My case isn't a right to life issue anymore. Now, it's to see how far a person can go. My issue has no borders. Other countries click this blog. This is for humanity, and humanity is losing out right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment