Saturday, October 26, 2019

Remembers When



Juan Torres was found to be vegetative as he did not respond.
This changed.


I was later thought to have Locked-In Syndrome, but I was first diagnosed as Persistent Vegetative State (vegetative). That was the one written down. That is still what I have even though I write this. I also speak, but not as well as I type. It's not exactly PVS anymore. The "Vegetative" was kept, and "Semi" was added. Currently, I am Semi-vegetative. I'm still in a vegetative state.

"What's really remarkable about him, is that he can report information about the time when we all thought he was in a vegetative state," Adrian Owen at 3:37 of the video.

I can do that. That's what this is. I am giving you information about the time in which you all think I am vegetative. Hmm...I'm not really vegetative am I. Then, why am I labeled that way?



I'd like to have parallel bars in my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment