Thursday, September 26, 2019

I Am Sorry for Humanity


Conversation on Twitter
click



I am sorry for humanity. Has the US become so powerful that it controls whether or not I am conscious?

I'm afraid so. The US controls my consciousness. I feel sorry for every year that humanity is set back that I am still in a vegetative state. I'm not vegetative. My body is crap. They are using bodily responses to verify vegetativeness.

Use a BCI (Brain Computer Interface) then. You'll get something else. No need to now. I talk. I can say what's on my mind.

How does this come to you? It comes through the computer. It's a Brain Computer Interface.

I use this blog a lot. I am speaking. The blog is deeply ingrained in the Freedom of Speech. It will be hard to conveniently lose this.

The government hides that I sought treatment outside it's system. It hides that it was successful. 

Specifically, the AVM in my head never burst to kill me because it was already gone. Stanford University had removed it. This surgery was NOT approved by the government. Go to my current medical record. Anything "Stanford" is omitted. ACCORDING TO THIS I'M ALIVE BY MAGIC. 


I'm sorry for humanity. In December they will have been set back 17 going on 18 years.











No comments:

Post a Comment