Monday, October 8, 2018

Preconceived Notions

I was in a coma for 5 weeks. (My eyes were closed for 5 weeks. I think this eye-open coma is not a coma.)

Doctors didn't expect me to make it that far. Organ donation paperwork had been started.

The day life-support was to be removed, I opened my eyes. Everything changed. 
 

__________________________________


Pseudocoma is also called Locked-In Syndrome. That diagnosis was ignored at the beginning of my stroke, and now there are problems. Not moving or speaking can be vegetative. It can also be Locked-In Syndrome, although this is rare. Locked-In Syndrome is conscious, I have limited speaking which continues to slowly improve and I write a lot. It sure looks like that is what I had. I can tell you everything that happened while I was "vegetative." And now? I'm still vegetative.

First, the writing, speaking, and increasing limited movement I am showing are all products of me coming out of Locked-In Syndrome. Second, I write. This appears to be Savant Syndrome, but it is not yet established as a diagnosing disorder. Gee, the rehab had suspicions years ago, but there was no where to note them. They successfully terminated my payee back then. I could manage money in a coma.

This secondary condition, Savant Syndrome, is harder to prove, for the condition. It can be seen in this here writing. At times it appears paranormal. The behaviors can't be explained, but the behaviors shouldn't be ignored. It will be hard to say that this writing doesn't exist.This condition needs to be made a diagnosing disorder. Then it can be studied. Even I am overwhelmed into believing I have paranormal powers. People unrelated to the situation need to look at it.

__________________________________

What is death? I bring this up because it may not be what has been believed. I died in the beginning of my stroke.

I wasn't breathing and my heart stopped. There's nothing mystical about that. I was resuscitated. I am here now. That isn't mystical. In between then and now, that time is boring to me. So why is this a miracle? Leave something out and it will be.

We are finding that chemicals are being released in the brain when the heart stops. These chemicals may be responsible for the Near Death Experience, NDE. This experience can be mystical. The chemicals are not. I can see these chemicals as being responsible for great healing.


To a friend



__________________________________


 We don't really know.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment