Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A One-Man Show


All I can say to researchers and scientists is don't get yourself in trouble. If you depend on govt funding, then don't jeopardize that. I already have a diagnosis, Semi-Vegetative. I and others know this is wrong. Let it stand. As time goes on this looks like a foolish decision. Time will take care of this.

 

Damn, I have a lot of the same qualities as Tammet (the man in the videos below)! Things like this will make you question what's going on.

 -Angela 
_______________________________


I don't perform a 1-man savant show either.



About this person: "He is unusual not just because of his lucid writing style and his ability to analyze his own thoughts and behavior," but  he also has a rare disorder. https://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/15/garden/15savant.html



___________________________

I bet being forthcoming comes from the NDE and the severity of the injury I had.


This movie has sub-titles.

The following is a list of changes due to the NDE:

The Transformation
1. Death is joyous, safe, comfortable. a continuation, not to be feared.
2. Change in profession or job
3. Greater spiritual outlook on life
4. Increased risk taking
5.  Greater "zest for living". Life is for living, the "light" is for later.
6.  Greater appreciation of the daily struggles of ordinary life.
7.  Sense of meaning, even in the most mundane aspects of life.
8. Divorce is common.
9. Greater sensitivity to emotions, feelings, lessons of love.
10. Increased time spent with family, friends, social activities
11. Greater contributions to charity, volunteer service.
12. Decreased over the counter and illicit drug use.
13. More loving, caring for others.
14. More likely to be in a helping or service oriented profession.
15. Can be more resilient emotionally, take more emotional risks as transformation permits accelerated healing.
16. Become religious or spiritual leaders especially after Hellish experiences.

I originally got this list off Dr Morse's website, but I have used it. I am more helping, or #14. You will also see #11 in that I freely volunteer info. I have many of these changes.

I believe that in a video that I saw, a child described his parent as a much nicer person. That I am. I think the word is "wiser", though. I was already nice.

I had lots of time to think. I wanted a way to get all my knowledge out. If I was going to die, it wouldn't be learning for waste. I thought about how to get it out.          

You get this.
___________________________


I gave up on math in the 10th grade. I was taking trigonometry. I remember going to regional Math Super Bowls in grade school. Teachers saw amazing math ability back then. I would have tried this math thing back then.



Don't go looking for it now. I said I gave it up long ago. What's still there may be higher than average, but it's not amazing.

It's concepts for me now...and they have to be meaningful. I see math as an important tool to have, but it won't get all the answers.

The answer is not 42.






No comments:

Post a Comment