Sunday, April 8, 2018

I Am Not a Team


I'm not a team. I do it all myself. I know there is a lot of varied information. Some would think that various people would be contributing to this blog. No, that is not the case. It's all me.

Know How is my smaller blog, https://braininjuryknow.blogspot.com/. I started this one before the other. This was for the people and their families who dealt with brain injury.

Click to enlarge


The Thoughtful Vegetable, https://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/, I started later. It has my thoughts and theories. If a person thinks a team does Know How, then an entire conglomerate must be doing this bigger one. I'm glad I made the separation when I did. There are just too many now to go back and pull out a few. I would be overwhelmed.

All this information is the secondary disorder that was never diagnosed with the brain injury. Since this is all written, the first diagnosis would be wrong, as that is unconscious. Locked-In Syndrome should have been made at that time. It is conscious, but unable to move.

The fee in that letter charges for the gold membership. A while ago, PINRSS picked up my other blog and doesn't charge,  The Thoughtful Vegetable on PINRSS. Sorry, but I'll hold out for no charge.

If you just want to follow, that is free. The people that need this information shouldn't have to pay for it.
 






1 comment:

  1. Pgr!
    O, sorry, I'm Eric Olson and 20 years post tbi. I'm in Cleveland at a great home in Shaker Heights, Ohio! Would you please write me anything?!

    ReplyDelete