Thursday, March 8, 2018

Pride Made the Error


I was made semi-vegetative after surgery at Stanford. Developmentally, I was taking-off. Instead the diagnosis I had said I was dying, Persistent Vegetative State.

It looked like Stanford reversed the downward spiral and saved my life. This wasn't admitted. Instead of changing me to minimally conscious, MCS, I was made "semi-vegetative," a term that doesn't exist in diagnostic manuals. The government program had too much pride to admit Stanford's success.

Smiling: the first gesture in that description I give in http://thoughtfulveg.blogspot.com/2013/02/get-rid-of-word-semi-vegetative.html is apparent in the photograph taken at that hospital. (Ignore the dead body behind me. It took this place, the government program, a while to remove dead patients. I think this one was three days.) I exhibited all those qualities listed in the description.
 


The government had too much pride to bend over and admit to a small university that the university had the skill they didn't.

This essay could infuriate the government. I'd like that. They then would have to admit this essay exists. As now, I'm vegetative and can't write. Again, it will be pride.

The head of the government can be made into a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloon. The government could easily provide hot air. It would win awards.



 (Is that Scooby Doo's body? 
*snicker, tee-hee)
It was a different president in 2004, but same idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment