Wednesday, March 21, 2018

AND

The concept is completely my own, but others may want to use it. I am not immortal. I can't wait forever for an answer.
I use quantum physics. This is probably why a lot of physics ppl follow me.
______________________________________________________

This is my basis for using the word "AND"...



There are two opposing views. For my time's sake, I will assume both are correct. One view may be correct. It doesn't matter to me. My existence will continue whether or not there is one answer, the other or both.

Science is questioning everything. Instead, I'm saying all is for not. All the scientific work applies as it is observed. This reality can be a simulation. It doesn't matter. We don't observe the fakeness or unreality.
____________________________

"The brain is a filter AND a calculating sponge."


This is what we know.





The brain is an organ that filters experience has been proposed...


No comments:

Post a Comment