Saturday, January 2, 2021

Theory: Microtubules in the Cerebellum Create Consciousness

     




Why was the cerebellum singled out in a video I watched on consciousness? I know the cerebellum looks different from the rest of the brain. Anyone can see that in pictures.

In the video, it is stated that the cerebellum is unconscious. Well, not totally. I remember that the cerebellum is responsible for breathing and heart beat. A person can hold their breath. That is conscious. I've seen videos of people controlling their heart rate by using meditation.

I'll put the video below.

My brain bleed was deadly because it was in the cerebellum before spreading. The cerebellum is responsible for breathing and heart rate. I stopped breathing before I got to the hospital, but I was at a clinic. Nurses could immediately ventilate me. (I was lucky a paramedic was there.) I was on a ventilator for months after the initial surgery, and I had the ventilator tube in my neck a couple years. There was danger that I'd have to be hooked back up again. I don't have that anymore. The lack of breathing could be due to cerebellar damage.

This video is stating that microtubules in the cerebellum are responsible for consciousness. Microtules are elsewhere, but just those ones.

Here is the long video.

 It gets good at 14 minutes.
__________________________________


Asked the person from the state program. 

Maybe I never came out of a coma. The cerebellum is different. It might be conscious. This is all supernatural. Maybe my intelligence is suppressing unconsciousness like holding your breath. (I think this view is funny, but in the movies possible.)
_____________________


First, I needed to know what microtubules are. What do they look like? What are they made of?
 


These are a couple pictures from Google.


Just looking at them, I am reminded of a Leyden Jar. More speciffically the ancient ones. Those ones are not glass. A Leyden Jar, the ancient ones, are a jar with a metal tube in the middle, and possibly water. They were thought to create electricity. It would have been very low, like a little battery.




The microtubules in the cerebellum reminded me of copper tubes and the cerebellum is a container. They might create some sort of brain power. 



Something is going on.

Hameroff and Penrose deacribe their theory in many videos available on-line.
_________________________

1-03-2021
You can do experiments at home with the Leyden Jar.


I thought this video was cool until I saw the video after it. In that one, the person pointed out errors. I wouldn't know. Then it dawned on me that both these guys were shocking themselves and this was funny. They would both know that they were working with static electricity and they both kept sticking their fingers in it.

On to the brain.... I'm not saying there is electricity in the brain or that the brain makes electricity. Why do we have an EEG then? It's the shape of the microtubule- a hollow cylinder.

To illustrate this shape of the hollow cylinder producing something without electricity I give the flute.


No comments:

Post a Comment