Saturday, January 16, 2021

Dear ZDogg

 

This is an open letter to ZDoggMD regarding the show posted below. His YouTube profile says "Zubin Damania, MD. Stanford-trained doctor, entertainer, and host of The ZDoggMD Show.".





For reals? You're throwing your hat in and giving your opinion on consciousness? Good luck to you, I've been hitting at it for years. I've been named as not conscious for years now. 

Oh gosh, how did that happen? In 2002 I had a stroke. I was left in a coma. A month later I started  opening my eyes. I was not responding, so I was made PVS, Persistent Vegetative State. A week or so later, I'm responding to familiar voices by blinking. I still can't talk or see.  I can only move my head. Oops! I'm minimally conscious. This still can't be seen, and I can't say "Hey, wait!"

Too late. I was already made vegetative on government paperwork. It's also past the deadline. There's no room for late recoveries. That would be a miracle. Those don't exist in government.


This state is not conscious!



You can't get better, according to current theory. When I said "I think I'm getting better," to the doctor in the government program, he told me that I was imagining it. I verbally said it. I had been nonverbal. 

Remember when growing up being told not to drink beer because it kills brain cells? Those cells never come back.

This thinking was wrong. The study of neurogenesis grows, but this stupid notion still exists.

So I never got better.

In 2004 I had surgery at Stanford to repair my brain. I had to go through the clinic as the government refused because of the stupid notion. I got better for Stanford. I didn't get better for the government.

Thank you for addressing the subject. You will be listened to.

Sincerely,  


Angela Ronson
_____________________


Here is a 2nd letter.


1-22-2021


Dear ZDogg,

I see that you ended the Facebook group. For years I have been trying to explain to my Facebook followers that there is a whole internet out  there. Facebook isn't the only game in town. I like how you did this.  https://zdoggmd.com/social-dilemma/?fbclid=IwAR3SuZ1QOvDy36qBNNGtBXmjQQkT9ueoPjXrN0xv8Y2c8ORFcTvNy2OiHIk


I'm going to use names of social media sites, but I don't endorse any of them. As you can see, I have a YouTube site, but I don't primarily use it. Some folks may like LinkedIn. I've noticed quite a few brain injury associated persons over here. Twitter is still my personal favorite. As a side, MySpace still exists, but it is a shell of it's former beauty.

The take is that the internet is huge... AND I DON'T PAY FOR ANY SERVICES. So when I found out about your group and the supporter thing, I paused. I haven't  forked out any money, so far. I'm still thinking. The show is still publicly available. This is all I need right now.

Sincerely,

Angela Ronson

No comments:

Post a Comment