Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Competent

You won't find this document in any medical record. It's here by chance. During my hospitalization at many hospitals, this was thrown into a box. It was written by my doctor at the time to Social Security. The motivation was money.
  
You see, as "semi-vegetative" sometimes I was there, sometimes I wasn't. When I  was there, I was fine. My hospital bills weren't being  paid on time. This could easily be fixed by a doctor telling Social Security I was competent to receive my money and not need a payee. The doctor was at-risk of losing me as a patient because of non-payment. If I controlled my money, I could pay a bill on time.

 

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't the payee pay the bills on time. It sounds like a scam to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most busy law offices aren't scams. They were too busy to pay someone else's bills.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.